Beginning of a new era


Hello Everyone,

This is my first blog ever so please don't criticize me too much. I had a house guest this past weekend who suggested to me that I should move into the 21st century and start blogging about all my interest, that I would be surprised to see how many people share my interests. So here goes nothing!

First and foremost I love crafts and creative activities. When I was 9 years old my mother taught me how to cook beef stew and my life has not been the same ever since. I took to cooking like a duck to water. Now that I am married and cook daily I realized how much a love being creative with what I am cooking and daring to try new and unusual things.

Over the past 6 years I have developed a real addiction to makeup. I used to be the type of girl that thought women should just be natural. No makeup, yes wax your eyebrows by all means, but don't cake all that crap on your face...I was anti-makeup!!!

It all started with a boss I had when I was 19. I worked at Charlotte Russe as a retail associate. Every single day she would come to work looking like she just stepped out of a photo shoot. I would tell her all the time how gorgeous her makeup looked. After about a year of working with her she sent me to the MAC counter and asked her girl to make my face up. She did just a great job...I was in love...with MAC! I bought the entire face she put on me and that was the end of my anti-makeup belief!

My husband, then my boyfriend, didn't take to this very well. He liked my "natural beauty" so he calls it and knew too that MAC was not a cheap makeup. Since then I have acquired about 160 MAC eye shadows, 40 MAC Lipglasses, and...well, you get the picture...I AM ADDICTED!

I have been applying makeup to my face now for 6 years and my skill is only getting better. I have never taken a cosmetology class, but I have to admit I am GREAT at applying makeup, especially eyeshadow. I love it. It makes me feel so high fashion and so glamorous!

Stay tuned for pics and more blogs about my makeup addiction! Stay healthy, stay beautiful, and definitely stay addicted to make-up! :-)
Yours Truly,
Make-up Addict

0 comments:

    MAC Cosmetics "Red She Said"

    MAC Cosmetics "Red She Said"
    This is the perfect look to go from day to night. Just use a neutral pink ligstick for a day look and switch to red for a fast and sexy night look

    MAC Cosmetics "Word of Mouth"

    MAC Cosmetics "Word of Mouth"
    This look is also perfect for day to night...use the same rule as the red she said but also use a mineralize powder on the cheek instead of "enough said" and your look with be sophisticated for work and sexy for night!